The Georgetown Center for Health Insurance Reform analyzes how repeals of the Affordable Care Act will affect employer-sponsored insurance too.
Job-based plans offered to employees and their families cover 150 million people in the United States. If the ACA is repealed, they stand to lose critical consumer protections that many have come to expect of their employer plan.
- Preventive services without cost-sharing
- Pre-existing condition exclusions
- Dependent coverage to age 26
- Annual out-of-pocket limit
- Prohibition on annual and lifetime limits
- External review
Read the full post on their blog here.